Are you ready to join one of the biggest names in Healthcare Technology Management?
If you are energetic and passionate --> YOU SHOULD APPLY
Who We Are:
Founded by Philip Revien and Michael Fischer in 2014, 626 provides maintenance expertise on all medical technology equipment manufacturers and modalities. Philip and Michael first met in the maternity ward of a South Florida hospital on June 26, 2012, the day each of their sons were born. The vision for 626 (a tribute to their sons’ birth dates) was also born that day.
The pair began talking and soon realized they shared a common goal— improving patient care. Two years later, 626 was established. What began as two men in a garage, 626 now employs more than 100 employees nationwide and has emerged as one of the fastest-growing third-party company in the healthcare technology management market.
What You’ll Do:
You will make an impact on our business on a daily basis by executing sales strategy and being the main point of contact for our largest customers
Who You Are:
- Supervise, dispatch and coordinate the tasks of field service engineers and imaging centers.
- Effectively coordinate and schedule field technical services activities and resources to ensure customer expectations and commitments are met.
- Provide support to customers for emergency situations and communicate with emergency dispatch when necessary.
- Serve as the main point of contact for all service customers and ensure that expectations are met.
- Make sure all service requests and dispatches are well documented, coordinated and prioritized and organized for review and follow up when necessary.
- Develop work schedules according to workloads.
- Update and maintain all call handlings and special service process documentation and follow processes to maintain quality completion of work.
You are highly motivated, energetic, with a strong attention to detail. You are a great listener and possess strong written and verbal communication skills. You are an organized, go-getter that remains calm and upbeat in all types of situations.
We Provide You:
- Associate or Bachelor's Degree preferred
- One year of related work experience required
- Reliable transportation, valid driver’s license for running local errands
- Intermediate computer skills including MS Office
- Ability to pass background check
- Comprehensive medical benefits
- Paid holidays and personal time off
- 401k options
- Career growth and advancement opportunities
- Fun work environment with excellent company culture
626 Holdings, LLC and 626 AWI, LLC provides employment opportunities to all individuals regardless of race, color, age, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, sexual orientation, marital status,disability or genetic information.
Please note that this job description is not a complete and comprehensive list of duties and responsibilities that are required of the employee. A responsibility or duties can or will change at any time with or without notice.
- Supervise, dispatch and coordinate the tasks of Field Service Engineers and the imaging centers.
- Effectively coordinate and schedule field technical service activities and resources to ensure customers expectations and commitments are met
- Provide support to customers for emergency situations and communicate with emergency dispatch when necessary
- Serve as the main point of contact for all service customers and ensure that expectations are met
- Make sure all service requests and dispatches are well documented, coordinated and prioritized and organized for review and follow up when necessary
- Develop work schedules according to workloads
- pdate and maintain all call handlings and special service process documentation and follow processes to maintain quality completion of work
- Business acumen
- Communication skills
- Driven and motivated
- High level of attention to detail and thoroughness
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a high sense of urgency
- Team player!!!!!
Education and Experience
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- College Degree preferred
- Sales experience preferred